[nfbwatlk] Who all is going to Detroit?

Dan Frye dfrye at nfb.org
Fri Jun 5 03:21:12 UTC 2009

Dan and Renee are coming to Detroit, and we look forward to
sitting with our friends and family in our Washington State
delegation.  Hopefully I'll spend more time at the convention
than in the hospital of the convention city this year.  See you
all in Detroit.

With Kind Regards,

Daniel B.  Frye
Office: (410) 659-9314, Ext 2208
Mobile: (410) 241-7006
Note: This message has been issued remotely from the Braille
Note.