[nfbwatlk] Comments

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Tue May 5 04:54:23 UTC 2009

Lisa,

After re-reading my post, I can see where someone may take it as not
to post to the list. However, it was in no way meant to censor or have
you feel that I was even suggesting that the subject be censored. I
just felt that it was an issue that had been discussed to death.

However, a few comments were made that there may be new people on the
list who had not had the chance to discuss the book or film. I
personally do not wish to rehash the subject, and I have the delete
key at my disposal if I wish not to read the posts. So, if you and
others wish to discuss the movie have fun. Maybe some good can come
out of the crap.

SOrry to have been misunderstood and to have posted something that was
not truly thought out well.

Kris