[nfbwatlk] Fw: Detroit Tigers game and picnic-July7

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed May 20 03:29:07 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Donna Posont" <donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com>
To: "NFB Chapter Presidents discussion list"
<chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 11:02 AM
Subject: [Chapter-presidents] Detroit Tigers game and picnic-July7

Here is a great opportunity to add big fun to your convention time in
Detroit.  We have for sale, tickets to the Tuesday night 7:05 game
against the Kansas City Royals.  At 6:30 we proceed to the Mountain Dew
Porch for a picnic with hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans, posta
salad,cole slaw, chips and drinks. Then by 8 we proceed to our seats on
the lower level third base line. Public transportation is available on
the people mover or an energetic person could walk to Comerica Park.
Tickets need to be purchased before June 12 by sending sixty dollars per
ticket to Donna Posont 15429 Prospect St. Dearborn, Mi. 48126. Checks
should be made payable to Donna Posont.  Call or email with any
questions. 313-220-8140 or Donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com