[nfbwatlk] Fw: [Nfb-announce] Fw: [Braillenote] NFB Users Groups and Seminars

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun May 31 18:09:43 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zach" <chickerland at gmail.com>
To: <nfb-announce at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 6:10 AM
Subject: [Nfb-announce] Fw: [Braillenote] NFB Users Groups and Seminars

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dominic Gagliano" <dominic.gagliano at humanware.com>
To: <braillenote at list.humanware.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 6:24 AM
Subject: [Braillenote] NFB Users Groups and Seminars

Here is the date and time of the HumanWare user groups and seminars:

Friday, July 3, 2009
HumanWare Product Showcase and User Groups:
Join HumanWare and other users to learn about recent updates and share
product tips. Ask questions and give us your suggestions for your
favorite HumanWare product. Door Prizes for every session!  1 PM Breeze,
2 PM BrailleNote, 3 PM Stream, 4 PM Mobile Devices

I am also surprised that we are not listed as an exhibitor and have
brought this to NFB's attention. We are attending and are listed on the
Sponsor Page.

http://www.nfb.org/nfb/convention_sponsors.asp?SnID=731864465

Dominic Gagliano
Vice President of Blindness Sales
HumanWare, Inc

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
braillenote-unsubscribe at list.humanware.com
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote