[nfbwatlk] FW: [toil] NAPVI Meeting in Seattle! Nov. 14

Doug Trimble Doug.Trimble at wssb.wa.gov
Fri Oct 9 19:55:41 UTC 2009

From: Doug Trimble
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 9:30 AM
To: 'NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List'
Subject: FW: [toil] NAPVI Meeting in Seattle! Nov. 14

Here is message that was sent from the Teachers of the Visually Impaired
list serve.  I thought you may be interested.  When we have a formal
announcement about Nov. 14th I will post it to the teacher list.
Teachers and parents need to know about NOPC also.  Interesting that the
Lighthouse is sponsoring this event.  See below for info

Doug T.

Vancouver