[nfbwatlk] FW: [Wcb-l] Selling Pictureds of Food?

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Thu Oct 15 04:58:14 UTC 2009

Hi,
The same thing happened to me.  I tried to join and was met with pictures.
I emailed them about it.  That was quite a while ago so evidently they
haven't changed their minds.  I have comments they might like to hear, too,
unrelated to pictures of the food.  Schwans is missing out on important,
relevant info from us.
Thanks
Lauren