[nfbwatlk] Fw: Schwan's Home Service would like to extend aninvitation to you to join our Customer Advisory Group[CUSTOM: 3743063]-

Mary Ellen gabias at telus.net
Wed Oct 21 17:51:54 UTC 2009

That was a very carefully worded attempt to avoid the issue. I think she
really knows that it wasn't the inability to complete the survey that
disturbed you. She doesn't want to publicly recognize that what worries you
and all of us is that they would put together a survey structured to leave
the blind population out.