[nfbwatlk] Shop For A Cause

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 06:20:23 UTC 2009

Hello All,

Just in case you did not realize it, the Macy's Shop For A Cause is
happening THIS month. There is time if you act quickly to get the
vouchers, distribute them to you chapter members and sign up for a
table within the store. This has been a good fundraiser for us as well
as a good opportunity to hand out literature and information.

Go For It! Seattle Chapter members call me immediately if you have
time on the 20th for this event. I only need a couple of people for
the table, but we need the whole chapter to pull together to sell,
sell, sell the vouchers before the 20th.

Kris