[nfbwatlk] my outlook express

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Tue Sep 15 23:15:34 UTC 2009

Hi,
I'm not sure who told you that I keep all of my emails, but I do keep too  many of them.  My antivirus checks all of them every time and that was causing OE to hang up.  Also, I didn't have much memory left.  I now have 1.43 gb of memory.  My "homework" is to delete as many emails as I can and see if OE runs better.  Hopefully we won't have to start from scratch.  The guy who is helping me said they don't even make the kind of mother board and processor I have anymore.  Yikes!
Thanks
Lauren
Acorns have an oak tree to become. Kittens have a cat to become. You? You have a radiant human being fully expressing your gifts to become. :) -- Brian Johnson
CATLINES has moved to a blog at:
bizcats.blogs.com/catlines/
Visit us at our catly site:
www.catliness.com