[nfbwatlk] Free Small Business Planning Course for People with Disabilities Starts September 30

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Sep 16 18:50:55 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: access_fund-bounces at lists.lists.watf.org
[mailto:access_fund-bounces at lists.lists.watf.org] On Behalf Of Frances Pennell
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 2:38 PM
To: access_fund at watf.org
Subject: [Access Fund] Reminder - Free Small Business Planning Course for People with Disabilities Starts September 30

Just a quick reminder that WATF's Fall 09 FREE Small Business Planning Class starts on September 30 at 10:00 a.m. and we still have space available!!
Please join us!

http://www.clipartof.com/details/clipart/44988.html<http://www.google.com/im
ages?q=tbn:JJQlWLrrihkwPM::images.clipartof.com/small/44988-Royalty-Free-RF-
Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-3d-Potted-Dollar-Sign-Plant-With-A-Golden-Bloom.jp
g>
Thinking about starting or growing a small business or looking for extra
income from self-employment and a chance to share your talents?    The
Washington Assistive Technology Foundation's small business planning webinar is just what you need to get started!  We will help you build a business plan from start to finish!

Join us on line and/or by phone for this eight week course starting September 30th at 10:00 a.m.

For more information or to register, please contact Kathy Gilman, Program Director, at: kathy at watf.org or 206-328-5116V or 1-888-808-8942 TTY.

Please give us 14 days notice of any accommodations needed!

My experience attending the Webinars and networking with staff have proved to be very useful and I view the end results as a huge personal success.  I always felt that given half the chance, I could do this, but it was always out of my economic reach.  I am quite happy and pleased with WATF.  WATF is
the real deal.

Webinar participant

--
Frances Pennell