[nfbwatlk] Seattle Chapter Meeting

Renee Squier squierr at comcast.net
Sat Sep 19 03:05:33 UTC 2009

Greetings all,
Yes I am the webmistress of Oregon's new page.
I am also the Salem Capital city chapter President and  the treasurer of our
student's division.  I was our state's secretary, but had to resign that
position due to a heavy school load.
I was testing a couple of things for my page and really didn't mean to
reply.
However, I did want to wish you all good neighbor greetings.
I plan to join ya'll for your convention.
And Mike, it pleases me to see you interact with your state and members so
frequently.
Keep it up!!
Renee