[nfbwatlk] Mentoring

Denise Mackenstadt dmackenstadt at comcast.net
Wed Sep 23 02:35:26 UTC 2009

We are hosting 6 to 8 young people at our convention this year.  If you are still considering mentoring one of these young adults please let me know soon.  We are still in need of interesting adults to help out.  This is an invaluable gift we can give the next generation of blind people.  For those of you who are planning to mentor please contact me.  We will be holding a conference call meeting at 6:30 pm Pacific Time on Sunday, September 27.  Treva Olivero, from our National Mentoring Center,  will be on the call to help us to understand the importance of this project and what we can expect.  Please respond to cane.travel at gmail.com or to (206)419-9555.  Thanks. Denise