[nfbwatlk] Ichiro!

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Sep 27 00:33:14 UTC 2009

Ichiro ejected from a game? Damn! That's rich! Wonder how he took it? It
would be interesting to read the interviews conducted by Japanese
newsmen. Too bad we couldn't tape one and have Annee Hartzell translate
it for us!

Speaking of Annee, I oughtta find out her email address and put her on
the list.

Mike