[nfbwatlk] National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Report, April 2010

Fri Apr 9 14:10:39 UTC 2010

Mike et al,

Wow!  What a scientists report.  They spent a year and a half, (or was
it more) and probably lots of money to conclude that electric vehicles
are quieter than internal combustion engine vehicles. I hope this is
what will spur legislators to sit up and take notice, because they could
have saved some money , and done something about this if they'd just
paid attention to our concerns on the subject.

And, I guess that report is only phase one.  What's coming up next?

Anyway, I couldn't get through the "executive summary" let alone the
entire report.  But, from a purely scientific perspective though, this
is probably fascinating.

B. P.