[nfbwatlk] Sad News

Freeman,Mike - TOSD-DITT-2 jmfreeman at bpa.gov
Wed Apr 28 15:42:26 UTC 2010

Greetings, everyone.

I have just been informed that Noel Nightingale's father passed away last night or early this morning. While his death was not unexpected (he suffered from cancer), it is surely a grievous loss for Noel. On behalf of the NFB of Washington, I express deepest sympathy and condolences.

I know nothing of funeral arrangements or the wishes of Noel and/or her father insofar as flowers or contributions in lieu of flowers are concerned.

Michael Freeman, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington