[nfbwatlk] Mike is right and more

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 03:50:40 UTC 2010

Hi Bob, HI Robert, thank you for your kind wishes.  I pray that
people within all groups can reasonably talk about their
feelings, different opinions, etc.

You did a fine job of bringing up your children alone.  I'm only
sorry that you had to be a single dad.  That must have been very
hard at times.  But I remember how lovingly you talked about your
kids on the bus as you talked about home schooling them.

 I still belong to that "other group".  Lol.  But it's great when
both organizations have been able to work with each other.

Take care and God bless.    Debby