[nfbwatlk] Sad News

Kay Burrows theladykathryn4one at juno.com
Tue Aug 10 19:01:07 UTC 2010

Yesterday myson,Seth, who some of have met committed suicide.  He lived in
Tallahassee.  It is to soon to announce plans.  I have many many calls
coming in dealing with the business of deaths such as this.  I have and am
receiving help and support from my NFB family.  When there is more to tell I
or some one from my support team will post the information.  I am strong and
hanging in there.  Thanks you for all your positive thoughts and support.

Kay Burrows