[nfbwatlk] On a Happy Note:

Tue Dec 7 20:47:51 UTC 2010

I just discovered that the Mariners Insider and ESPN710 KIRO on the scene reporter Shannon Drayer, and ESPN 710 Mike Salk will co-host an edition of "The Hot Stove League" on 710 KIRO this evening from 6:00 to 8:00 P.M. They will have a number of folks on while at the Winter Meetings in Orlando, FL.  They are both there, and we can expect the latest on what the Mariners' brass are doing there.  Speculation is that we're about to sign a catcher, 39  year old Gary (I think) Zawn.  Guess he has a reasonably good bat, and other virtues.  Anyway, even if you're not in the Seattle listening area, you can tune in on the internet by going to www.mynorthwest.com<http://www.mynorthwest.com/>, and following the links to espn710.

/s/

Bennett Prows