[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} FW: Sign up For 2011 Transportation Advocacy Day!

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 08:51:23 UTC 2010

 TCC banner
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/5153/images/Fundraising%20template%20im
ages/Header.jpg>

 	 December 2010

2011 TRANSPORTATION ADVOCACY DAY IS FEBRUARY 10TH!!

Make Your Voice Heard in Olympia: Sign Up for Transportation Advocacy Day

Can you believe a new year is almost here? Around the TCC office, we equate
January to Legislative Session and the time of year when more than ever we
ask for your help.

With the pending budget crisis it will not be an easy year in Olympia, that
is why your voice is more important than EVER! This session we will focus on
a wide range issues from preventing more draconian cuts to transit service
to making our streets safer for cyclists and pedestrians.

Please
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=CVZ5R5XzqSiDMvI6Rw3f9
8cHUS4ADeY6>
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=LLd0xjUAqFYRBrQHwhxlx
%2FJtRKiQdRzn> join us for Transportation Advocacy Day on February 10th in
Olympia to ensure that your voice is heard. You can sign up for
Transportation Advocacy Day by
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=PkMLw2WKlzXlEapPuS0yD
McHUS4ADeY6>
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=KaCb%2Bv%2F0Wg2yKUi7W
oghD8cHUS4ADeY6> CLICKING HERE:

WHEN: February 10, 2011, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
WHERE: United Churches, 110 11th Avenue SE, Olympia

Similar to years past we will meet as a large group in the morning and spend
the afternoon meeting with legislators.  This year we are going to dedicate
more time to breakout sessions in small groups so you can get all the
detailed information you need to successfully lobby on our 2011 priorities.
Additionally, we will be offering a Lobbying 101 role-play opportunity at
our breakout sessions to prepare you for your afternoon meetings with
legislators.

There is TOO MUCH at stake this year and that's why we need YOUR HELP to
fight for Transportation Choices on February 10th in Olympia.
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=x%2FJdRG2eb09YygbDXSZ
sPMcHUS4ADeY6>

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=AwYboHaGxfjTtrVqDQyFx
scHUS4ADeY6> Please Join Us!

Andrew Austin
Field Director
Transportation Choices Coalition

Sign up Link:
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=voHs4p7hp%2FzKXVIAgtw
M0fJtRKiQdRzn>
http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/5153/p/salsa/web/common/public/signup?si
gnup_page_KEY=2894

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=mO8Ue0p39jtfxDQ7fgY2x
scHUS4ADeY6> Find Us on Facebook
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=KQJ7P6ICHg3a7iq3r4Xcx
ccHUS4ADeY6> Subscribe to Action Alerts

Are you getting emails for events in Seattle when you live in Spokane? We
may not have your correct address and phone number on file! If you have
moved or just aren't sure if we have your current contact information,
please email shefali at transportationchoices.org. We strive to provide you
with only the most pertinent information - from your city, your county, and
your legislative district - so please let us know if you're getting emails
from another area!

We respect the personal nature of email communication. Every effort is made
to offer only information on pressing transportation issues and involvement
opportunities. If you prefer not to receive emails from Transportation
Choices Coalition,please
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=FMRkkgMoFzXnORLsh%2Bg
oGccHUS4ADeY6> unsubscribe here. If you do not currently get our email
Action Alerts,
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=xQxgtvuLePqSzLxMhqoar
scHUS4ADeY6> please sign up here.

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=fhofq%2FBhKjmXv3Noiga