[nfbwatlk] Fw: [wtbbl] WTBBL is on facebook

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Dec 30 02:46:32 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: WTBBL
To: Mike Freeman
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 11:09 AM
Subject: [wtbbl] WTBBL is on facebook

Hello everyone and happy holidays!

We're on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/WTBBL

The Washington Talking Book & Braille Library (WTBBL) finally has a facebook page!  If you are a facebook user, I hope you will friend our page and feel free to comment and post.  For example, is there a good book you read recently?  Do you download books?  How do you like your new digital player?  Do you read braille and what does it mean to you?  Do you have a favorite program on the Evergreen Radio Reading Service?  Whatever you like!

The page is http://www.facebook.com/WTBBL

All the best for a happy New Year!

Danielle

Danielle Miller

Program Manager

Washington Talking Book & Braille Library

2021 9th Ave., Seattle, WA 98121-2783

p: 206.615.1588 / f: 206.615.0437

danielle.miller at sos.wa.gov