[nfbwatlk] About scholarships and Programs

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 6 08:44:34 UTC 2010

Hmp,

You have a good attitude and desire, with Federation training and philosophy
you should be quite successful.

Do you have access to your birth certificate?
Do you have a telephone number that you can be contacted on?

If you don't want to share your phone number on this list, please contact me
and we should be able to assist you in guiding you in getting a social
security number.

My email address is:
Robertsellers500 at comcast.net

Bob Sellers