[nfbwatlk] Report on Yesterday's Meeting with Staff of GovernorGregoire

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 6 06:40:47 UTC 2010

Thanks, Mike.

Some things never seem to change. The attitude and thinking of the Govenor's
office and the arguments for the benefits of a separate agency providing
services to the blind are like echos from the 1970's.

If we lose this fight it will be a long time before we  have another
separate agency serving the blind.

Was there any discussion about the status or future of WSSB?

Bob Sellers
Message-----