[nfbwatlk] Seattle Chapter January Meeting Canceled for the month

Mon Jan 11 16:14:07 UTC 2010

Hey Kris,

In your post, you wrote, "I am writing to tell you that the January
meeting of the Seattle Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind
of Washington has been canceled for the month of January."  Sure glad
the January meeting wasn't cancelled for the month of December.  (Grin.)

Hope all is well.

B. P.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org]
On Behalf Of Kristina Lawrence
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 12:16 AM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Subject: [nfbwatlk] Seattle Chapter January Meeting Canceled for the
month

Hello All,

I am writing to tell you that the January meeting of the Seattle
Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Washington has been
canceled for the month of January. I am not able to make the meeting
on the 16th and others on the board are not able to make the meeting
if we move it up to the 23rd. Nor am I able to make the meeting on the
30th due to a prior commitment to family. Thus it is best if we call
the January meeting off as it is the meeting that we have elections
and such. Please note that we will then have elections for the Seattle
Chapter Board during the February meeting.

I hope al are well and that you will enjoy this rather warm January. I
look forward to seeing all of you in February.

Kris Colcock
President, NFBW Greater Seattle Chapter