[nfbwatlk] Sno-King chapter meeting

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Jul 10 16:51:33 UTC 2010

Lauren:

I tend to agree with you that the M's tend to trade the wrong people. But
then we don't know the ultimate strategy of M's Management. However, in
fairness, it must be said that the M's weren't doing all that well *with*
Cliff Lee and Mark Low, either; the best pitchers are going to lose if they
don't get run support.

I surely hope the M's keep Branyan as DH even though Smoak is going to play
First Base today.

Mike