[nfbwatlk] Wine Tasting Event in Seattle

M J CARPENTER mjc59 at q.com
Sat Jun 5 04:23:36 UTC 2010

The Wine Tasting is Saturday, June 5 from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm. The address for E.B. Foote winery is 127-B SW 153rd St. Tickets are $20 for the first ticket and $15 for each additional ticket.

Bus directions;

Route #131 from 2nd & Pike St. at 6:30 pm arrives at 4th Ave. SW & SW 152nd St. at 7:15 pm. The bus stop is on 4th Ave. SW, south of SW 152nd. Continue walking to SW 153rd St. Cross both streets. Contunue East on SW 153rd St until you find the driveway on your right going down into the winery.

***Route #131 only runs once an hour***

There is a #131 bus leaving 4th Ave. SW $ SW 152nd (East side) at approximately 9:40 pm to 4th Ave. Downtown.
Driving directions;

I-5; South to Highway 518, West on 518 past SeaTac. At Highway 509 go straight. The road becomes SW 148th St. Continue west to 1st Ave S/SW, left on 1st to SW 153rd St., right on SW 153rd St. to 127-B (on yur left).

I-405 South; at I-5 continue West on Highway 518. Then use the directions listed above.

I hope this information is helpful.

Marci