[nfbwatlk] FW: It's Catching On

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 00:04:36 UTC 2010

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=1LSunUbd9R%2FvLDPPkZu
BHdP1Q6C6eUm4> Streets for All Seattle

Dear Jacob ,

All over the city, people from entrepreneurs to seniors are demanding safer
streets and efficient transportation choices.  This summer (not that we can
call it that so far!) will bring dozens of opportunities to share your
priorities alongside the
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=LJMFXSZxBNCa2eQlHFzI%
2FNP1Q6C6eUm4> Streets For All Seattle campaign.

Tonight from 6-7:30pm is a Walk-Bike-Ride Community Meeting at Northgate
Community Center, 10510 5th Ave NE.  This is the final in a series of
city-sponsored neighborhood forums.

But next Tuesday, June 29 there will be a Downtown and Center City
Walk-Bike-Ride Meeting at REI, 222 Yale Ave N, from 4-6pm.  Rather than city
government, this forum is hosted by community and business groups who want
to provide more transportation choices for commuters and families alike.

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Lc7NTMPehTAhPDtCwbP%2
BGdP1Q6C6eUm4> Please sign up here if you can make it to these and other
events.  Want to add future Streets For All Seattle events to your calendar?
You can see them on
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=5pOIT7vI67YSW%2FwUOQ8
ju9P1Q6C6eUm4> Facebook and on our
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=6OnON%2F5MEQYkEGcc0Vd
N69P1Q6C6eUm4> events page.

If you want to learn more about Streets For All Seattle and get more
involves, please come to our third volunteer training, Wednesday, June 30
from 6:30-830pm at the Sierra Club's NW office, 180 Nickerson St. #202.

Thank you,

Craig Benjamin and Chris Rule
Streets For All Seattle

P.S. - Can you help keep Streets For All Seattle rolling...and walking?
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=0%2F3YSVYzdVOcM8pP6tK
HItP1Q6C6eUm4> Please donate today.

  _____

You're getting this email because you signed up for updates or to volunteer
on our website, or because of our relationship. We do not sell or otherwise
share any email addresses in our database. Click
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=KB17Ll87JELGIhqk%2BTk
uDNP1Q6C6eUm4> here if you wish to to unsubscribe to all email.

  <http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/TrackImage?key=200671600>