[nfbwatlk] Here It Is ... no Surprise

Maurice Mines minesm at me.com
Fri Jun 25 19:35:10 UTC 2010

I guess my only thoughts are that this is scary in the sense, if one state in the union can do this too as they see it salt or budgetary situation. What's to stop other states from taking this example. We must work to stop this from becoming a trend and I guess that begins with educating the politicians everywhere. It is good to see that some administrators around the country like a principal at the Colorado school for the deaf and blind understand the threat, and are it into killing enough to explain it to us in these terms mind you this is not a direct quote area and don't let Oregon become our reality. I'm quite sure that with vigilance and hard work of course this hopefully will never come to pass in the state of Washington. Just my two cents worth. Have a nice day.