[nfbwatlk] KITSAP COUNTY CHAPTER MEETING MARCH 27, 2010

IEWeich at comcast.net IEWeich at comcast.net
Thu Mar 4 06:12:13 UTC 2010

Greetings to all,

The Kitsap County Chapter will be holding a meeting on Saturday march 27, 2010.

We will begin with lunch at the Hideaway Cafe which is located behind the antiques mall in Port Orchard.  Lunch will start at 12 PM.

We will then walk over to the Public Library which is just on the same block.  The meeting will begin at 1:00 PM.

The Library is directly across from the Foot Ferry.

If you have questions, please call Ivan Weich at 360-731-9782.

Hope to see you there.

Ivan Weich

President

Kitsap County Chapter