[nfbwatlk] FW: TODAY: Last Shot to Support Transit Funding

M J CARPENTER mjc59 at q.com
Mon Mar 8 03:34:15 UTC 2010

While I live in Seattle, I have used Community Transit quiite a lot over the years to visit family and friends in Snohonish County. I did contact my legislators. Metro and other transit agencies are facing budget problems due to declining sales tax revenue. This broader issue could impact many of us. I know the CT cuts will be a huge problem for you. Lauren. I hope some funding is restored.

Marci