[nfbwatlk] FW: [nabs-l] iBill Money Identifier in Stock at A T Guys

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 13 09:15:27 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of J.J. Meddaugh
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 9:46 AM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list;
blindad at babel-fish.us
Subject: [nabs-l] iBill Money Identifier in Stock at A T Guys

Hello. This is just a quick note to let you know that A T Guys now has stock
of the much talked about iBill Portable Money Identifier. This item will fit
in your pocket  and identifies all current U.S. currency.
We currently have the iBill in stock and are shipping as soon as orders are
received. We do have a limited supply, so get yours today before we sell
out.
Please visit
http://www.ATGuys.com
to place an order or to ask questions.
We accept all major credit cards, Paypal, and Google Checkout as well as
money orders.
Thanks for reading.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier Licensed Code Factory and KNFB Reader distributor
nabs-l:
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/lawnmower84%40hotmai
l.com