[nfbwatlk] Read And Weep

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Mar 30 02:16:30 UTC 2010

Gary:

I agree with you. In fact, I'm somewhat worried that we (all of us) are
slipping somewhat on our NFB philosophy in general. Specifically, I see
all-too-many instances these days when more than a few of us want equality
when that suits us and special treatment when *that* suits us. WE can't have
it both ways: either we are equal (given training and opportunity) and take
our lumps just like everyone else or we are not.

I fear me greatly that I am crying in the wilderness.

Mike