[nfbwatlk] mlb.com

Sarah Baughn sarahb006 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 31 17:50:59 UTC 2010

Do they plan to have it fixed any time before the regular season starts,
because if so I am going to go on there and subscribe, but I want the volume
to be better before I do so that JAWS won't have to yell at me, and I can
check my email and be on other websites while enjoying the game.
Sarah
If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this
mountain: "Remove hence to yonder place.", and it shall remove, and nothing
shall be impossible unto you.