[nfbwatlk] FW: How The Affordable Care Act Will Benefit People With Disabilities

Tue May 18 17:08:50 UTC 2010

            Thought this might be of interest.

________________________________

Subject: How The Affordable Care Act Will Benefit People With
Disabilities

Do you have a disability or have someone close to you who does? Do you
wonder if and how the Affordable Care Act can really help you?

We'll be taking your questions about how the Affordable Care Act will
benefit people with disabilities, or those with loved ones affected by a
disability.

Join our WebChat this upcoming Thursday, May 20, at 1:00 P.M EDT at
www.hhs.gov/live
<http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?type=click&enid=bWFpbGluZ2lkPTgzM
TIxOSZtZXNzYWdlaWQ9UFJELUJVTC04MzEyMTkmZGF0YWJhc2VpZD0xMDAxJnNlcmlhbD0xM
jE1NzgzOTMzJmVtYWlsaWQ9YmVubmV0dC5wcm93c0BoaHMuZ292JnVzZXJpZD1iZW5uZXR0L
nByb3dzQGhocy5nb3YmZXh0cmE9JiYm&&&100&&&http://www.hhs.gov/live> .

Henry Claypool, the Director of the Office of Disability at HHS, Jeffrey
Crowley, Senior Advisor on Disability Policy at the White House and
Meena Seshamani, Deputy Director in the Office of Health Reform at HHS
will discuss and answer YOUR questions about how the Affordable Care Act
will help those who have a disability.

Send your questions to healthreform at hhs.gov and we'll answer as many as
possible during Chat. We will also take questions live from twitter
using our handle @HHSGOV.

This week's show is the eighth in the Affordable Care Act WebChat
series. Tune in each week as we continue to talk about different aspects
of the new health reform bill so that you, your family and friends can
stay informed.

You can find previous WebChats on healthreform.gov
<http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?type=click&enid=bWFpbGluZ2lkPTgzM
TIxOSZtZXNzYWdlaWQ9UFJELUJVTC04MzEyMTkmZGF0YWJhc2VpZD0xMDAxJnNlcmlhbD0xM
jE1NzgzOTMzJmVtYWlsaWQ9YmVubmV0dC5wcm93c0BoaHMuZ292JnVzZXJpZD1iZW5uZXR0L
nByb3dzQGhocy5nb3YmZXh0cmE9JiYm&&&101&&&http://www.healthreform.gov/>
and browse the site to find all the latest information available from
HHS on the new law.

Thanks for participating, and stay tuned to get your questions answered.

Jenny Backus
Acting Assistant Secretary of Public Affairs
Moderator of the HHS Weekly WebChat