[nfbwatlk] Fw: [CWA-Prolist] E-books get prominent place at publishing expo

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Wed May 26 06:09:24 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: portraitsofanimals
To: CWA-Prolist at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 1:24 PM
Subject: [CWA-Prolist] E-books get prominent place at publishing expo

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10145/1060659-84.stm
<http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10145/1060659-84.stm>

Have a beautiful day!
Bernadette
Bernadette E. Kazmarski
artist and writer
P 412 429 9553
F 412 249 8500
bernadettekazmarski at comcast.net <mailto:bernadettekazmarski at comcast.net>
bernadette at bernadette-k.com <mailto:bernadette at bernadette-k.com>
www.bernadette-k.com <http://www.bernadette-k.com/>

News and information about cats and other animals at The Creative Cat,
portraitsofanimals.wordpress.com
<http://portraitsofanimals.wordpress.com/>

New items, specials on animal-inspired merchandise at Portraits of
Animals Marketplace, bernadettesmarketplace.wordpress.com
<http://bernadettesmarketplace.wordpress.com/>

A daily photo and passing thought at Today,
bernadettestoday.wordpress.com <http://bernadettestoday.wordpress.com/>

What's New in Bernadette's Studio?,
whatsnewinbernadettesstudio.wordpress.com
<http://whatsnewinbernadettesstudio.wordpress.com/>

Facebook, www.facebook.com/pages/Portraits-of-Animals/337855312484
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Portraits-of-Animals/337855312484>

Etsy, www.etsy.com/shop/PortraitsOfAnimals
<http://www.etsy.com/shop/PortraitsOfAnimals>

LinkedIn, www.linkedin.com/pub/bernadette-kazmarski/1/238/a9
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/bernadette-kazmarski/1/238/a9>

Twitter, twitter.com/portraitsanimal
<http://twitter.com/portraitsanimal>

"As human beings, our job in life is to help people realize how rare and
valuable each one of us really is, that each of us has something that no
one else has--or ever will have--something inside that is unique to all
time. It's our job to encourage each other to discover that uniqueness
and to provide ways of developing its expression."

Fred Rogers

Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.