[nfbwatlk] FW: Tonight's concert on Ustream.TV

Doug Trimble Doug.Trimble at wssb.wa.gov
Thu May 27 15:17:19 UTC 2010

Tonight's annual WSSB spring concert is at 6:30 in the Irwin building.
Hope you can attend.  If not, see blow on how you can watch via the
internet.

Doug

Doug Trimble
Orientation & Mobility Instructor
Washington State School for the Blind
2214 E. 13th Street Vancouver,  WA  98661
office ph. 360-696-6321 #118