[nfbwatlk] PAC Chair for the NFB of Washington

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Nov 14 20:47:59 UTC 2010

Fellow Federationists:

Since he did such a yeoman job during our recent convention, I am appointing Ivan Weich Chair of the PAC Committee.  He is a real go-getter on this and that's what we need to increase our PAC contributions.  Ideally, chapter presidents should appoint someone to serve on the committee or, in effect, to perform "get on the PAC Plan" campaigns for local chapters.  For smaller chapters, this may not be feasible.  But all of us should consider contributing to NFB, our organization, by getting on the PAC Plan.

The PAC Plan is the Preauthorized Check program whereby an amount  from $5 upward (the choice of amount is up to the person with the checking account) is withdrawn automatically each month to contribute to NFB.

Go get 'em, Ivan!

Mike