[nfbwatlk] Blind student saves for threeyearstobuy a guide HORSE because her strictMuslimparentsconsider dogs unclean, Daily Mail, November 14 2010

Rita Szantay rszantay at speakeasy.net
Thu Nov 18 00:22:58 UTC 2010

Right on Connie we have definitely heard them all.

Rita

Rita Szantay, MED, LMHC, CDP

1420 Fifth Avenue - Suite 2200

Seattle, WA 98101

206.224.7242

206.224.2880

HORSE because her strictMuslimparentsconsider dogs unclean, Daily Mail,
November 14 2010

Okay.  I think we have heard them all.

Connie Utterback

HORSE because her strict Muslimparentsconsider dogs unclean, Daily Mail,
November 14 2010

We should rein in our enthusiasm.

Mike

On Nov 17, 2010, at 14:17, Kaye Kipp <kkipp123 at msn.com> wrote:

> Aw gee.  We could let it go on for a bit longer.  lol.
>
> Kaye
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jessiaca Evans"
> <jje1203 at gmail.com>
> Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 9:40 AM
> Subject: Re: [nfbwatlk] Blind student saves for three years tobuy a
> guide HORSE because her strict Muslim parentsconsider dogs unclean,
> Daily Mail, November 14 2010
>

>> It is in my oppinion, that it would behoove us to take this thread
>> out to pasture.

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/connie.utterba
ck%40clark.wa.gov

This e-mail and related attachments and any response may be subject to
public disclosure under state law.