[nfbwatlk] Attendee to convention from Olympia

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 20 07:35:50 UTC 2010

Hello,

I got a call from a contact I made in Olympia about 5 years ago informing me
that they  know a blind person in Olympia who would like to attend the
convention this weekend and was inquiring about transportation for the
individual. It appears that people from the north are  coming by train. Is
that correct?

If so, what might be nice is for the individual to catch the train that
other Federationist are coming down on. This would give him/her an
opportunity to become acquainted  with some Federationist and make that
person feel welcomed and more at ease.

What are some times that people will be catching the train from the North?

I'l  make contact if there are those who would like to meet and greet this
individual and inform him/her of the train  needed to be caught.

Otherwise, is there anyone driving down that could stop in Olympia  and have
that person join in their ride?

Last resort will be for him/her to catch their  own train. I thought it
would be nice ifthat person could meet some federationist ahead of time.

Bob Sellers