[nfbwatlk] Implementing/Enforcing ADA Guidelines for Blind Accessible Crosswalks?

DYE, Janice janicedye at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 16:41:47 UTC 2010

I know I can just go read the ADA (or the new ones just updated) but I thought I
would ask the experts first...
How, who or where do we go to get blind accessible crosswalks in Kent?  I
imagine there is a department that specifically handles that?  And/or a proper
process or procedure in which it must be requested, but does anyone know that
proper process, and then have advice as to the quicker/easier ways too?

Janice Dye (JaniceDye at yahoo.com)