[nfbwatlk] Sno-King Chapter meeting notice! next week!

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sun Oct 31 23:05:40 UTC 2010

Hi,
Meow meow meow from Duane!  Lately we've been meeting on the first Tuesday of the month, but we're giving Duane extra time to feel better.  So our November meeting will be Tuesday evening, Nov. 9th, at 6:30 at Giorgio's Italian Restaurant:
9031 Evergreen Way .  So get ready for some more of that cheese bread!
Thanks
Lauren
The heart is like a garden. It can grow compassion or fear, resentment or love.
What seeds will you plant there?--author unknown
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com