[nfbwatlk] seeking volunteers for a study - $30 for an hour of your time

Shiri Azenkot shiri.azenkot at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 07:02:06 UTC 2010

Hi,

My name is Shiri and I am a PhD student in computer science at the
University of Washington. My research is in accessibility. I am looking for
volunteers to participate in a study for technology that makes public
transit more usable for people with visual impairments.

Requirements for study participants:
- must be blind or low-vision
- must read Braille
- must be familiar with using a Braille notetaker
- be available to participate sometime between Sept 4 and Sept 22.

Compensation: participants will get $30 and my gratitude!

The study will take about 1 hour, where I will ask you to test out some of
our technology with a Braille notetaker. We can conduct it in the University
District in Seattle.

Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions. Email me at
shiri.azenkot at gmail.com.

Thank you!
Shiri