[nfbwatlk] Two fast items.

Nfbnorthwest at aol.com Nfbnorthwest at aol.com
Mon Sep 6 10:30:59 UTC 2010

Hi

Will Doug make my reservation for me for the train and htel; is there a
frig or a migrowave in the room?

Lisa A. Owen
President
The Northwest Chapter
NFB of WA
360-920-0405
_nfbnorthwest at aol.com_ (mailto:nfbnorthwest at aol.com)

In a message dated 9/5/2010 1:44:46 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
k7uij at panix.com writes:

Hi,  Rita.

I echo your urging that people make their reservations for the  NFB of
Washington State convention. Technically, our block of rooms runs  out a
month before the convention. That's S O P for hotels these days. So  let's
get those reservations in. You'll find the convention exciting, and
informative, especially in these tough economic times.

Mike  Freeman, President
NFB of Washington