[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} FW: Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday, September 9, 2010 - Volume 274

Alco Canfield amcanfield at comcast.net
Sat Sep 11 04:48:56 UTC 2010

Hi, Dave,

As you probably read in another post, I am an iPhone fanatic!  It does
everything.  The Dictation application, while sometimes frustrating to use,
is still much improved and allows me to send e-mails and text messages more
quickly.  Actually, when I am watching tv, I like to just use the touch
screen.  Good for motor memory.

Do you have an accessible phone of some kind?

Alco