[nfbwatlk] Seattle chapter meeting this Saturday the 18th!

Mike Mello mike at mello.com
Tue Sep 14 05:46:38 UTC 2010

Hello all:
 Join the Seattle chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Washington this Saturday 09/18/2010 from 10:00 - 12:00. The meeting will be at the Sidney apartments 400 Wall st Seattle Wa,
98121 Floor two, club room. Dial 512 from the call box, if you come late. We will have people at the main door on Wall st. I will provide coffee! If you have raffal ticket money please bring it to the
meeting.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Hope to see everyone!
-Mike Mello
President, Seattle chapter NFBW

Michael J. Mello