[nfbwatlk] FW: Fwd: New Game for iPhone

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Apr 20 02:22:28 UTC 2011

From: wcb-l-bounces at wcbinfo.org [mailto:wcb-l-bounces at wcbinfo.org] On Behalf
Of Marlaina Lieberg
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 1:15 PM
To: wcb list
Subject: [Wcb-l] Fwd: New Game for iPhone

<http://appmodo.com/49496/blind-accessible-game-stem-stumper-on-the-app-stor
e/> Blind Accessible Game Stem Stumper on the App Store

Posted by  <http://appmodo.com/author/pressreleases/> Press Releases on Apr
19, 2011 at 6:03 am |
<http://appmodo.com/49496/blind-accessible-game-stem-stumper-on-the-app-stor
e/#disqus_thread> 0 Comments .
<http://digg.com/submit?phase=2&url=http://appmodo.com/49496/blind-accessibl
e-game-stem-stumper-on-the-app-store/&title=Blind%20Accessible%20Game%20Stem
%20Stumper%20on%20the%20App%20Store> Digg story
Filed Under:  <http://appmodo.com/category/pressreleases/> Press Releases

Cambridge, Massachusetts - The team at Ananse Productions is proud to
announce that Stem Stumper, the innovative bilnd accessible iPhone puzzle
game is on the App Store. The inaugural game of Ananse Productions, Stem
Stumper is built from the ground up to be enjoyed by both the iPhone's
burgeoning blind community and fully sighted players around the world. Stem
Stumper is fully integrated with VoiceOver, Apple's builtin screen reader
for iOS devices. And if you think you can solve our puzzles with a blindfold
on, we're including a sound only "sonar" mode.

While this might be Ananse Productions first project, members of Ananse's
team have already worked on several successful projects. Kwasi Mensah, lead
developer and programmer has worked on games as varied as Green Day: Rock
Band, Borderlands and Mass Effect: Pinnacle Station. Jennifer Kanis, our
lead artist, has worked on tihe iPhone games in the Curious George franchise
for FableVision. Dawn-Marie Dunn, our Audio guru, has been involved in
gaming for more than ten years and music for more than twenty composing
original audio for Flash projects and sound effects for websites. Eric
Sutman, lead Level Desginer has worked with several Boston independent
developers include Demiurge Studios and Dejobaan Games.

Feature Highlights:
* Fully integrated with VoiceOver
* 100 Puzzles
* Sound only "sonar" mode

Device Requirements:
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* 13.2 MB

Pricing and Availability:
Stem Stumper 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and
available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Please contact Ananse Productions for a full press kit, which includes this
press release, hi-res screenshots, our trailer video and developer bios.

<http://prmac.com/external_link.php?release=24478&l=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.a
nanseproductions.com> Ananse Productions

<http://prmac.com/external_link.php?release=24478&l=2&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.a
nanseproductions.com%2FStemStumper> Stem Stumper 1.0

<http://prmac.com/external_link.php?release=24478&l=3&url=http%3A%2F%2Fitune
s.apple.com%2Fapp%2Fid428175527> Purchase and Download

<http://prmac.com/external_link.php?release=24478&l=4&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.a
nanseproductions.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F02%2FStemStumperScreenS
hot1_halfSized.png> Screenshot 1

<http://prmac.com/external_link.php?release=24478&l=5&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.a
nanseproductions.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F02%2FStemStumperScreenS
hotSonarMode_halfSized.png> Screenshot 2

<http://prmac.com/external_link.php?release=24478&l=6&url=http%3A%2F%2Fa2.mz
static.com%2Fus%2Fr1000%2F030%2FPurple%2Fec%2F72%2F77%2Fmzm.hhoosexm.175x175
-75.jpg> App Icon

Ananse Productions was founded in January 2011 in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
We think that the video game industry has a very narrow idea of what a gamer
should be. Ananse Productions wants to solve this by making games that bring
more people to the table. Copyright (C) 2011 Ananse Productions. All Rights
Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered
trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

Warmly,

Marlaina

1guidedog at gmail.com

Google Voice:  (425) 270-7066

Skype:  marlaina

"Normal is just a setting on the clothes dryer."  House Rules by Jodi
Picoult.