[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} Fwd: Reminder to Join us for a Rally on this Satruday

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Tue Aug 9 17:33:32 UTC 2011

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Preserve Our Buses Campaign" <info at preserveourbuses.com>
To: goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2011 8:10:19 AM
Subject: Reminder to Join us for a Rally on this Satruday

Preserve Our Buses

Julie --

CONTRIBUTE NOW

The Clark County Fair is right around the corner.

Now, for just $2 you can take the shuttle right to the entrance of the Fair, and save a dollar on admission, and another six dollars on parking.

However, if Proposition 1 fails, the shuttle, along with lots of other C-TRAN services, will be cut.  Let's make sure people know what is at stake in this year's election. Join us for a rally:

Saturday, August 13th, 12noon
Clark Co Fair Grounds, NE entrance (Blue Gate)
17402 NE Delfel Road, Ridgefield, WA 98642

We will have several speakers. If you're interested in being a speaker, please reply to this email. We will also raffle off a few free passes to the Fair.

RSVP on our Facebook page or reply to this e-mail. Bring your family and friends!

Together, we will Preserve Our Buses and Keep Clark County Moving!

Sincerely,

Preserve Our Buses Campaign Team

PreserveOurBuses.com | Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe

Paid for by Keep Clark County Moving
1111 Main St., Suite 400, Vancouver WA 98660