[nfbwatlk] National Representative

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Aug 16 02:15:12 UTC 2011

Hello, everyone!

Dr. Maurer informed me today that our national representative this fall will
be mark Riccobono, head of the Jernigan Institute. I believe this will be
his first time as our national representative and he will do an excellent
job. This is a particularly appropriate choice as we will be discussing
education of blind children extensively during this year's convention.

I am reviewing the hotel contract and will sign it this week. I will have
more information about convention costs and scheduling shortly thereafter.

Mike Freeman, President

National Federation of the Blind of Washington