[nfbwatlk] Clark County Chapter Meeting

doug trimble doug.trimble at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 10 16:13:23 UTC 2011

Hi Julie,

The next meeting is this coming saturday at the WSSB Kenedy buiding off of McLaughlin blvd at 10am.  Also that day there are multiple events at the school celebrating the 125th aniversary of the school.  There is a banquet that night also.  I hope other Federationist will attend.  We need to show our presence at the school.  You still can make reservations by calling 696-6321 #120.

See you next saturday

Doug