[nfbwatlk] Informational Picket this Tuesday, July 26 in Seattle

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sun Jul 24 20:16:15 UTC 2011

Hi,
I wish I could be there.  I will be in spirit.  I hope you get the good
publicity we need from it.  We don't need to go back to the dark ages.
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com