[nfbwatlk] Tuesday's protest

mjc59 at q.com mjc59 at q.com
Tue Jul 26 02:52:53 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Well rain or shine, we will be picketing tomorrow (Tuesday, 7/26) in front of the Jackson Federal Building, 915 2nd Avenue, in downtown Seattle from 10a.m. until noon. As I said before, the building occupies the entire block from Madison to Marion on the West side of 2nd.  I made followup calls to the press today. We are on their calendars for Tuesday.  Here are the news outlets to watch/listen for: KING 5, KIRO 7, KOMO 4, KCPQ Fox 13, KOMO 1000 radio, KUOW radio. KPTK AM 1090, the Seattle Times and The Seattle PI.com.

Kay Burrows just called to say she will be there in spirit, as I know many of you from around the state will be. Please email me at mjc59 at q.com with any press you see/hear, or call me at 206.933.7971 (it will forward to my cell during the event) with any additional press suggestions.

Hey hey! Ho ho! Subminimum wages have go to go!

I'll see some of you there!

Marci Carpenter